Tuesday, July 10, 2018

LAST DAY IN DW

6/28

Hey there Campers,

Well this is our last day in Disney World. The sun is shining and we are ready to go. Alex and K got up early and went to the Pandora ride in Animal Kingdom. I did everything to meet them but that Disney traffic and people going to work just kept getting in the way. Sooo.. they rode with out me. I ran to get in line. Got in the wrong line and had to ride the baby Pandora line. Luckily, Alex knew how much I really wanted to go to this ride, so he and K got in line again. My,my,my. I really wanted to bust out of the line and leave but Alex & K told me I would regret it because the ride was awesome. I agreed and trudged on. That line took us 2:45 mins to get through.  When we finally got to ride and they lowered that flying window, Mmmmmmm. It was amazing. Alex called the ride ““Soaring” in Disneyland on steroids.” This is an understatement. When you go to DW, if you ride this ride and nothing else it is worth it. You really feel like you are on that cycle riding through Pandora. 

 


 

 



 
 

 

Lo, Sharelle and K were waiting for us when we got out. We went to the Magic Kingdom and Trent met us there. We ventured to the Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor. Lo got picked to be on camera as Sully. He really got involved.




Cinderella’s Castle is always a great thing to see. Fun to see how the girls loved the fairy tales. On to Tomorrow Land.







Trent’s wife Kelly came after work to have fun in the sun.









We went to the Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin ride. It lets you shoot aliens for points. I must like aliens because my score was low. Even E score was better. Oh well good try.




We went to the Storybook Circus Land. It was so hot that Trent decided to get wet in the Casey Jr. Splash ‘N’ Soak Station. The girls followed him in and had a great time getting wet. They didn’t even care about their hair.





We went to the Little Mermaid ride. Great ride for little kids. Ok Alex, you can stop holding your stomach in. Breathe, breathe before you pass out.

 


 









Everyday Sharelle made sure we had matching family shirts. Thanks Baby Girl.


The old folks decided to call it a night and left the young’ns in the park.

 Well Campers, until next time.

Lo & Bren

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, girl you know I don't love ANYTHING long enough to stand in line for it for two and a half hours!!!! I am lazy, though, not gonna lie.

    You guys looked cute, all coordinated every day. Disneyland needs to make maxi dresses, though; it looked like it was too hot even for shorts!

    ReplyDelete